You Need a Church Family!
1. We need others to WALK with us.
2. We need others to WORK with us.
3. We need others to WATCH out for us.
4. We need others to WORSHIP with us.
5. We need others to WAIT and WEEP with us.
6. We need others to WITNESS with us.
Small Group Discussion Questions
1. Share one thing that stood out to you in this week’s sermon and why.
2. Ephesians 2:16 says that we are one body. How important is it for each of us to know our individual roles and how we should function in the body of Christ? Why?
3. Why is it important to have close, trustworthy people who watch out for your soul? What does that look like?
4. Hebrews 10:25 tells us that having a church family is growing more and more important. What changes taking place in the world require strength that only comes from being a part of a committed church family?