REOPENING UPDATE 06.12.20
- Sunday School
- Small Groups
- Wednesday Night Classes
- Wednesday at RS Kids
- Choir on Sundays (Wednesday rehearsals resume in August)
- Senior Adult Fellowship on Wednesdays
FULL REOPENING GUIDELINES:
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will continue services at all physical locations on Sunday, May 24th. We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our Sunday services have been redesigned to create a sanitized environment with hands free options.
All campuses and locations will reopen on Sunday, May 24th. This includes Original (Milner) Campus, The Branch Campus, Macon Campus and Griffin (Impact) Campus. See more details about how we’re keeping you safe below.
RS Kids will be available during all services beginning Sunday, May 24th. See more details about how RS Kids will function below.
Fuse Student ministry will reopen for Wednesday services on Wednesday, May 27th. See more details about how Fuse will function below.
College Ministry will reopen for Thursday services on Thursday, May 28th. See more details about how they will function below.
There will be no choir on Sunday mornings or choir practice on Wednesday evenings until further notice. More details about community building opportunities will be communicated to you through your Campus Worship Pastor.
All Sunday school classes, on campus small groups, Wednesday classes, and senior adult gatherings will not be held until further notice. More details about community building opportunities will be communicated to you through your ministry leader or Pastor.
We are continuing to monitor the situation in each of our communities to determine any necessary changes. We encourage you to make the best choice for your family and situation as you consider attending a physical location or continuing to worship at Rock Springs Church Online.
How we’re keeping you safe:
- Continually sanitizing all areas.
- Providing hands free options.
- Praying over each space.
We have partnered with Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital to provide all attendees with COVID-19 safety kits which includes face masks and a resource guide. These are not required but provided for individuals who wish to use them.
- Greeters are trained and will be holding doors
- Additional hand sanitizing stations
- Limited, open-air, golf carts will be running
- Hospitality areas will not be provided
- Additional seating provided for social distancing
- Bulletins will not be handed out
- Digital options for all paper materials
- Water fountains will not be open or usable
- Offering bags or buckets will not be passed. There will be an area in the back for individuals who would like to give in person. All digital giving options are available as well.
In addition to the steps above, here’s other specific guidelines for ministries that will offer services.
- Hands free experience at all check in locations.
- One parent/guardian for drop off and pick up.
- Spacing and limiting number of children in each room/space.
- Removing items and certain toys that are not easily sanitized.
- Continually sanitizing all surfaces.
- No Wednesday service or small groups until further notice.
Fuse and College Ministry:
- Social distancing recommended.
- Fuse will open their doors 1 1/2 hours early at 5:30pm.
- Gym will be open to create more room in the lobby.
- Additional seating will be provided, creating room to spread out.
- Continually sanitizing all areas.
How you can help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- If you are at risk or a part of the elderly community, please stay home and join us online.
- Wearing a mask is not a requirement, but we will have COVID-19 safety kits provided by Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital that includes a mask if you wish to wear one.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Practice social distancing.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.