No matter who you are or where you've been you are welcome at Rock Springs.
Rock Springs is the perfect place for people who aren't.
At Rock Springs, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, family-like environment by people who are excited to see you. This section of our site is to help give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- A Safe and Fun teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend RS-Kids (newborns through 5th graders) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
"What to Expect at RS-Kids" Video
- A night just for teens. Fuse meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day from a practical Biblical perspective.
Find your personal next step including:
- CONNECT - Connect everyday life with timeless Biblical teaching. Every week our Pastor Benny and the pastoral staff offer amazing, practical teachings right from the Bible that are easy to understand and apply to our lives.
- GROW - Grow though personal relationships in weekly small group gatherings. Small groups are a place to belong, build friendships, and grow deep in a personal relationship with God by sharing and supporting one another as we do life together and strive to live a life worthy of our calling to be fully devoted followers of Christ. Find a group here.
- SERVE - Serve others though using your God given talents and abilities, finances and time. Find a place to make a difference. God doesn't save us to sit; He saves us to serve. God created you with gifts and skills that are unique to you that you can use to change lives in your community and world. You can serve at Rock Springs or though one of our Missions & Outreach partners.