No matter who you are or where you've been you are welcome at Rock Springs.
Rock Springs is the perfect place for people who aren't.
At Rock Springs, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, family-like environment by people who are excited to see you. This section of our site is to help give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- A Safe and Fun teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend RS-Kids (newborns through 5th graders) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Fuse meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day from a practical Biblical perspective.
Find your personal next step!